Crime Always Pays blog.
The other five nominees for the award are:
- Lawrence Block for The Burglar Who Counted the Spoons (Orion Publishing Group)
- Christopher Fowler for Bryant & May – The Bleeding Heart (Bantam/Transworld)
- Shane Kuhn for Kill Your Boss (Little, Brown Book Group)
- Chris Pavone for The Accident (Faber & Faber)
- L. C. Tyler for Crooked Herring (Allison & Busby)
The Goldsboro Last Laugh Award is for "the best humorous crime novel first published in the British Isles in 2014".
Along with the £500 prize the winner will receive a Bristol Blue Glass vase. The awards will be announced on 16 May at Crimefest 2015 in Bristol.